New York 9 9 2007 cricket at Brooklyn Gateway Mall

The only dedicated cricket ground in New York can be found if you take the Belt Parkway and exit at the Erskine Exit in Brooklyn which brings you to the Gateway shopping mall. This match is between Villagers & Cosmos. Former West Indies wicket keeper Junior Murray is the keeper for Villagers today. In this video clip Villagers are batting and have to chase a score of 206 runs while a constant stream of Jets fly over head on their flight path to land on JFK Runways 31 Right and Left. I just happened to be passing by on my way to the mall when I noticed the match in progress. I decided to shoot some video and take a view photos with my Canon Digital Elph SD 1000 pocket camera which is so small that it is easy to keep in a pocket for moments like these.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfewXiBkW6o&hl=en

Related : Cheap Clothing Optional Galleries Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment