Canon PowerShot SD770 IS Digital Camera Video Recording Mode Test

I got my new Canon PowerShot SD770 IS, digital camera yesterday, and using the 32 MB micro memory card that came with it I made a short demonstration video with it. I just wanted to display that it can indeed optical zoom in & out during video recording mode. Also, I notice while I was browsing YouTube for videos to show this feature that there wasn't many, so I made my own. It might be short, but it is straight to the point. Based on what I have experience thus far, I love it, and this is my first digital camera ever. Nice camera on my budget. I'll keep you posted. PS Please be respectful. I'll post longer ones later once I put my 16 GB micro memory to the test. Thanks for taking time out to watch my video!!! :-D Michael Jackson, ROCKS MY WORLD!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQLZd6D4Jho&hl=en

0 comments:

Post a Comment