Deals Gap, aka The Tail of the Dragon (hq)

Ever found a road that just makes you grin from ear to ear, while your knuckles go white from the effort of sawing the steering wheel back and forth? That is US Highway 129, aka the Tail of the Dragon! All I can say is WOW! The road consists of 318 curves in only 11 miles! Taken on a business trip in a rented car (Toyota Corolla S) with my Canon Powershot SD550 Digital Elph wedged underneath the passenger seat headrest. This is only one small section of the road, and whenever motorcyclists were present, I took it easy out of respect, but given an open road, this would have been NUTZ!!! I deleted the first video because the quality just SUCKED! This one should be a bit better! I didn't trim it so it starts with me setting up the camera and ends with me taking it down... but other than that, enjoy the drive!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrEl_h_RQxo&hl=en

Visit : Cheap Handbags4u

0 comments:

Post a Comment