Guide To Making Money Using Craigslist And eBay

This is an easy method to use to make fast money using Craigslist and eBay, both free sites to use. How this works, first of all is, Craigslist has a for sale section, so when people list stuff in your city for sale, it usually means they want to get rid of it right away, and their not using eBay because they don't want to wait, they don't want to ship it, they just want it out of their house today! They need money for rent, they need money for something. Now these people, their willing to part with cellphones, high dollar electronics, much less than eBay just because, they want the cash, they want it today, and that's it.

So what your job is to do is set up an eBay account, start building a reputation, start looking around on Craigslist, start looking for electronics, look at cellphones, digital cameras. You can look in other areas, but I usually stick with electronics because that is the easiest for me, and I can find plenty of opportunities.

Anyways, back to Craigslist. What you will do is find items on Craigslist, and you'll take them and plug them in on eBay, and you'll search eBay's (Completed Items). So you'll type in, let's say, canon elph digital camera, check completed items, and see what it's selling for, see what the market it going for. Let's say the Craigslist price is $180 for the camera, and it's selling on average for $200 on eBay. This is where your skills come in. Your going to call that crisis seller and say, "hey man, I'll come pick up that camera right now for $130 cash, right now." I'm telling you guys. 60, 70 80 percent of the time, their going to be like, "sure, let's get it done", because these people want to part with the item today. They don't care about 40 to 50 dollars, as long as they get paid for that item today.

So that's what your going to do. Your going to find the item on Craigslist, you'll call the seller, see if their willing to work with you, negotiate with them, get the item, and sell it on eBay. What I would do is set up 4 or 5 deals a day, and just say hey, I can meet you right now.

This method is guaranteed to work. You will make money doing it. I did it when I was younger. But I don't do it anymore to be honest with you. I make money now just sitting at my computer. There are people that email me all the time telling me "I want to make money today", "I need money today",and this is it.

When you meet up with people, you need to look the item over, negotiate, build up a good eBay reputation and you will make money doing this. And it's easy. I've used it. I have friends that use it today, and it's always going to be around. It's just a matter of supply and demand.

So that's it guys. Go out their and make some money.




I've discovered how to make six-figures a month online. Have you? Maverick Money Makers is a private society that will teach you how to build a six-figure a month business on the internet.

If you want to make money online, join the society before it's too late.

You can visit us at: [http://www.stayathomemoneymaking.com]

Visit : Cheap Clothing Optional Galleries Store Cheap Green Cookware Store Best Cameras Digital Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment